Talent Acquisition Co-op
- Boston, MA
- Student (College)
Who we are:
Join Embark on our mission to improve the life and longevity of dogs everywhere. Our canine DNA test — the highest-rated, most accurate on the market — enables us to make scientific advances in personalized pet care. Recently named one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, Embark is the only canine genetics company using research-grade technology, which allows us to make new scientific discoveries.
Designed by world leaders in dog genetics in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark Dog DNA Test provides information on genetic health risks and breed make-up, allowing dog owners, breeders, and veterinarians to make personalized care plans based on a dog's unique genetic profile. Embark is also home to the world’s only canine DNA relative finder. No wonder The New York Times recently called Embark’s Breed and Health Kit the best dog DNA test available!
Interested in joining our pack? We are looking for highly motivated and mission-driven employees who will join us as Embark leads the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
About the role:
We are growing! This is where you come in. Join our People Operations team to identify and hire amazing people to join our growing pack. This team is small, focused, and works very closely together on all things people at Embark. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to recruit top talent, help build future pipelines, and take a hard look at determining marketing strategies that work for our brand.
If you're organized, focused, and curious about how great people are hired, we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Embark's openings within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Collaborate with the team to create best practices, share knowledge and drive our employer brand through marketing
- Consistently build network through recruiting tools, social media, and events (currently virtual)
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Coordinate interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Gain exposure to the full life cycle recruitment process for all departments which focuses on attracting top talent, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to support the growth needs of their team by providing clear communication and establishing alignment on best practices including our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
What experience we’re looking for:
- Can prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Power through tasks at lightning speed with a strong attention to detail
- A team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Love to be in a role that supports a much larger mission
Embark is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. See also EEO is the Law.